- Last Updated: Wednesday, 03 February 2016 14:25
- MB-1451 Classic Heart Box
- FN-004 Red, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-3 Wine About It, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, SC-15 Tuxedo SC-6 Sunkissed, S-2101 Clear
- CB-110 Liner, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick
- Letter stamps from Xiem ALSS1L, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Wipe away any dust with a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge.
- Draw or Trace on the pattern on the lid with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- For the orange flower, load CB-106 Script Liner with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, tip the brush with SC-24 Dandelion, press to the outside edge of the petal, press, pull and lift the brush to the center, it will take two of these strokes to complete the petal. Repeat for a second coat.
- The leaves use CB-106 Script liner, load with SC-3 Wine About It, and tip the brush with SC-74 Hot Tamale. Press,pull and lift the brush stroke starting at the base of the leaf to the tip. It will take two of these strokes to complete the leaf. Repeat for a second coat.
- Yellow flowers, load the CB-106 SCript Liner with SC-24 Dandelion, tip the brush with SC-75 Orange A Peel, tip of the brush at the pointed end of the petal, press, pull and lift the brush, one stroke per petal, two coats.
- Leaves are the same as the yellow petal, load the brush with SC-27 Sour Apple, tip the brush with SC-6 Sunkissed.
- Center of the orange flower is SC-24 Dandelion, with a swirl of SC-75 Orange A Peel at the edge of the Dandelion, around this is a ring of SC-3 Wine About It.
- Centers of the yellow flowere is SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
- Around the edge of the heart lid, use the tip of CB-106 Script Liner with S-27 Sour Apple, press the tip brush shape around the edge, use CB-110 Liner to press SC-15 Tuxedo in the middle of the Sour Apple color.
- Outline, mark the veins in the leaves and centers of the flowers with SC-15 Tuxedo with CB-110 Liner.
- Use Xiem tool for the letters, ALSS1L to stamp Love to the side of the large flower. Tap the letters with SC-15 Tuxedo, using the large sponge on a stick.
- Brush two coats of S-2101 Clear to the top of the box with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06/05.