- Last Updated: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 19:33
- MB-1500 Fairy Window w/Awning
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Heart Paper Punch
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the awning. Punch out paper heart shapes so you can use the negative space from the punch. Wet the Cotton Tail with a coat of water, place on the paper, press firmly with a paper towel and ensure all edges are sealed.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the open heart shape. Remove the paper.
- Use the Script Liner or Liner to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the window trim. Apply an outline in a heart shape around the flowers. Use the Script Liner to apply two thinned coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves.
- Pencil in window shades in the windows. Use the Liner or Script Liner to apply two thinned coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the window shaes. Use the Liner to outline the shades with SC-15 Tuxedo. Create small heart pulls from each shade and outline.
- Pencil in flowers under the awning. Use the Liner to apply two strokes of SC-74 to the petals, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the centers and SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves. Outline with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use SG-403 Red to outline the woodgrain on the planter box and the tree stumps that are holding up the awning.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the entire piece or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.