- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SG-403 Red
- SG-404 Blue
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Brushing Glaze
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" foam roller
- Sponge on a Stick
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using Clay Carbon Paper trace the outline of the house and heart onto the clipboard.
- Use a pencil to create dots starting at the corner of the house; add dots around the house 1/2" apart. Mark the dots on the heart 1/4" apart.
- Use a ruler to guide the Designer Liner colors, SG-404 Blue and SG-410 Bright Blue to randomly draw lines from one one dot across the house to another. Work form one side then another to give the the color time to dry. Fill in the house as desired with the lines.
- Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner to fill in the heart with lines. Ruler is not needed for small distances between dots.
- Use the tip of a brush to apply dots of SC-35 Gray Hare to all the penciled dots. Outline the dots around the house with SG-404 Blue and around the heart with SG-403 Red.
- Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply color to the Circulate Stamp. Apply SC-97 Cant-elope in the middle of the stamp and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to both sides. Press against the top of the clipboard.
- Stamp the edges with the Circulate Stamp using SC-76 Cara-bein Blue.
- Dip in clear glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Brushing Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
After firing, use epoxy (2 part adhesive) to attach the clip to the clipboard. To learn how to attach the clip to the clay clipboard, view this video for the simple instructions!