- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:57
- MB-1427 Faceted Box
- SS-138 Flat Black
- MM-105 Gold Metallic
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- MM-305 Rapid Rust
- AB-904 #4 Stiff Fan
- AB-703 #3 Round
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Usong a CB-904 #4 Stiff Fan, apply 1 coat of SS-138 Flat Black to the entire box.
- Once dry, use an AB-703 #3 Round to apply 2 coats of MM-105 Gold Metallic to the facets and handle then attctch a MM-600 Spritzer Cap to the MM-201 Aqua Blue Patina and spray on wet paint.
- Apply 2 coats of MM-106 Steel Metallic to the rest of the bottom half of the box and attach a MM-600 Spritzer Cap to the MM-305 Rapid Rust and spray on wet paint.
- The activatiors will begin working a few minutes after they've been sprayed onto the wet paint. Give 24 hours to see full effects.
- Apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer to the box if desired. This will stop the oxidation process.