- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 15:36
- Metal Craft Arrow (Purchased at Craft Store)
- MM-105 Gold Metallic
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-202 Green Patina
- SS-138 Black
- SS-210 Orange
- SS-211 Orange Rust
- DSS-0142 Hipster
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- AB-834 Basecoat Brush
- MM-502 Mate Brush-On Sealer
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap
- Old credit card or hotel room key
- Palette knife
- Pattern: Download
1. Use AB-834 Basecoat Brush to apply one coat of SS-138 Black to the arrow.
2. Pour one bottle of MM-105 Gold Metallic into a separate container and mix well.
3. Pour one bottle of MM-106 Steel Metallic into a separate container and mix well.
3. Pour a line of MM-106 Steel Metallic on the sides of the arrow. Pour a line of MM-105 Gold Metallic down the center of the arrow.
4. Using the credit card almost flat against the arrow, drag the card with the color to mingle the two colors together and to spread over the arrow. All of the arrow needs to be covered with either of the two colors.
5. Place a spritzer cap (MM-600) on the bottle of MM-202 Green Patina and spray until the arrow soaking wet. Re-spray a few more times to keep it wet. Full development of the patina will take about 24 hours.
6. Thicken SS-138 Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, using a palette knife, to the thickness of peanut butter. Place the bicycle from DSS-0142 Hipster shiny side down) and gently rub the thickened SS-138 Black over the screen. Before removing the screen, lift the edge to ensure the design is transferring properly. If needed, rub the mixture into the screen with more pressure.
7. Use CB-110 #10/0 Liner anbd SS-138 Black to paint the words Ride On. Fill in the inside of the black with SS-211 Orange Rust,then add SS-210 Orange over the Orange Rust.
8. Apply one coat of MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer to the arrow if desired. This will stop the oxidation process of the Rust and Patina.