- Last Updated: Thursday, 11 July 2013 17:22
- CD-777 - Oval
- MM-102 - Copper Metallic
- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-106 - Steel Metallic
- MM-202 - Green Patina
- MM-305 - Rapid Rust
- MM-502 - Matte Sealer
- MM-600 - Spritzer Cap
- SS-028 - Hushed Violet
- SS-135 - White
- SS-138 - Flat Black
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- Plastic Wrap
- Sharp Tool
- Paper Towel
- Foam Plates
- Follow the manufacturers directions to make papier-mâché or use your own mix.
- Cover the hump side of the CD-777 Oval Slump & Hump mold with plastic wrap to prevent the papier-mâché product from sticking to the plaster mold.
- Roll out the papier-mâché between two sheets of plastic wrap. Place over the mold to form mask. Trim off the excess with a sharp tool.
- Roll coils of papier-mâché for the cheeks and hair, and balls for the eyes. Form shapes for the nose, lips, and ears, and attach to the face shape.
- Let completly dry before painting.
- Using an AB-834 #¾ Base Coat, apply 1 coat of SS-138 Flat Black to the entire mask.
- Shake all the Magic Metallic colors well. Place some of each onto a foam plate.
- Using an AB-834 #¾ Base Coat, apply 1 coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic. Sporadically mix with some MM-102 Copper Metallic and apply all over mask except the eyes, hair, mouth and cheeks. Allow to dry.
- Apply a 2nd coat of MM-105 Gold Metallic and MM-102 Copper Metallic. While still wet, lightly spritz with MM-202 Green Patina.
- Mix some MM-106 Steel Metallic with MM-305 Rapid Rust on a foam plate. Apply a wash over the mask.
- If you get too much of the patina apply more of the MM-105 Gold metallic and MM-102 Copper Metallic to tone down the Patina.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SS-135 White to the eye area. Apply SS-358 Dark Gray Blue to the iris and SS-138 Flat Black to the pupil. Add a highlight of SS-135 White.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply SS-317 Turquoise and SS-028 Hushed Violet to the cheeks. Lips are SS-028 Hushed Violet and SS-049 Burgundy.
- Allow to dry.
- Using an AB-834 #¾ Base Coat, apply 2 coats of MM-502 Matte Sealer to the mask.