- Last Updated: Tuesday, 29 May 2012 19:49
You can also use Magic Metallics on the outside of the jar.
- MM-102 - Copper Metallic
- MM-105 - Gold Metallic
- MM-202 - Green Patina
- SS-028 - Hushed Violet
- SS-317 Turquoise
- SS-138 - Flat Black
- AB-834 - ¾" Acrylic Base Coat
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- MM-600 - Spritzer Cap
- Glass Jar with Lid
- Paper Towel
- Foam Plates
- Clean inside of jar to remove any dirt or grease.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SS-028 Hushed Violet to the center of the flower petals.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SS-317 Turquoise to each flower petal over the SS-28 Hushed Violet, creating a two tone flower.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline the flowers with SS-138 Flat Black.
- Shake the MM-102 Copper Metallic and the MM-105 Gold Metallic well. Place some of each on a foam plate.
- Using an AB-834 ¾" Base Coat, apply MM-102 Copper Metallic and MM-105 Gold Metallic to the inside of the jar (over the flowers), blending the colors slightly. Allow to dry.
- Apply another coat of MM-102 Copper Metallic and MM-105 Gold Metallic. While still wet, spritz with MM-202 Green Patina. Allow to dry.