- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-1493 Squatty Pocket Planter
- EL-140 Toasted Almond
- FN-009 Black
- UG-50 Jet Black
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- stiff toothbrush
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin FN-009 Black with water 4-1, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
- Use a stiff toothbrush to spatter UG-50 Jet Black to the top of the planter.
- Brush three coats of EL-140 Toasted Almond to the outside of the planter, stagger the last coat, 2 inches from the bottom. Brush a fourth coat just at the top, before it starts to curve.
- Spatter the UG-50 Jet Black, again over the glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.