- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD4139 Large Fat Toad
- CD4140 Small Fat Toad
- EL125 Sahara Sands
- EL130 Sea Green
- CG717 Pistachio
- CG795 Yadro Print
- SC8 Just Froggy
- SC15 Tuxedo
- SC55 Yella Bout It
- CB106 #6 Script Liner
- CB110 #10/0 Liner
- CB604 #4 Soft Fan
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD4139or CD4140.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Brush the body of the toad with two coats of EL130 Sea Green, overlap onto the chest, brush the chest with two coats, of EL125 Sahara Sands, with CB604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the body of the frog with one coat of CG717 Pistachio, heavy with crystals, skip over the detail, one coat of CG795 Yadro Print to the chest, arrange crystals, so they are evenly spread. Use CB604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the eyes with two coats of SC55 Yell about it, Iris is two coats of SC-8 Just Froggy, pupil and outline is SC15 Tuxedo. Use CB110 Liner.
- Fire to Cone 05/06.