- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD760 Medium Dragonfly
- CD761 2 Small Dragonfly
- CG722 Seawind
- CG958 Lagoon Blue
- SC12 Moody Blue
- SC36 Irish Luck
- SC97 Cant-elope
- SC15 Tuxedo
- S2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB604 Soft Fan
- CB106 Script Liner
- CB110 Liner
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD760 and CD761.
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Brush the wings with one coat of SC12 Moody Blue, with a damp sponge wipe back to antique the wings.
- Brush one coat of CG722 Seawind with crystals, to the wings. Brush the body with 2-3 coats of CG958 Lagoon Blue, use CB604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the eyes with 2 coats of SC36 Irish Luck, dot with SC97 Cant-elope outline the dots with SC15 Tuxedo. Use CB110 Liner.
- Brush one coat of S2101 Clear to the wings.
- Fire to cone 05/06.