- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:18
- CD001 Iguana
- SLS01 Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW140 Black Matte
- SW301 Iron Wash
- SW164 Satin Patina
- SG401 Black Designer Liner
- SG409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SW253 Green Opal
- SW163 Soft Red Matte
- CB106 Script Liner
- CB604 Soft Fan
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
Designer: Josh Clark
- Begin by casting CD001 using SLS01 - Stoneware White Casting Slip (download Casting Instructions for reference).
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Using a CB604 Soft Fan brush, paint 1 coat of SW140 Black Matte over the spine. Next with a damp sponge, wipe the SW140 Black Matte away leaving it just in the cracks and texture of the spine.
- Next, using the CB604 Soft Fan brush, Paint a one coat stripe of the SW301 Iron Wash on both sides just below the spine.
- Using a CB106 Script Liner brush, paint 1-2 coats stipes of SW-140 Black Matte down the length of the tail and on the finger nails.
- Using SG401 Black Designer Liner outline the mouth, nostrils, eyes, and draw solid black circles on the jaw. Also draw the pupil using SG401 Black Designer Liner.
- Next, using a CB604 Soft Fan brush, paint 2-3 coats of SW164 Satin Patina over the entire lizard, excluding the eyes.
- Finally, using SG409 Bright Green Designer Liner draw an outline around the pupils, and once dry paint 1-2 coats of SW163 Soft Red Matte over the eyes. Using a CB106 Script Liner, paint 1-2 coats of SW253 Green Opal over the eye lids.
- Fire to cone 6.