- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-848 Large Walligator
- CD-849 Medium Walligator
- CG-972 Alligator
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-202 Detail Liner
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush on three coats of CG-972 Alligator to the body of the alligator, leave the underbelly unpainted.
- Brush the underbelly with 2-3 coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower, pull in the Alligator color while the two colors are wet, where they meet. This will give it a pale green appearance.
- Brush the teeth with two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, toe nails with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline teeth and mouth with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
- Scrape off glaze from the eyes, pupil is SC-26 Green Thumb, two coats, with a slit pupil in SC-15 Tuxedo, outline.
- Fire to cone 06.