- CD-1167 Banana Leaf Plate
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the patterns, trace around the pattern on the leaf plate.
- Brush two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the crow, SC-14 Java Bean to the branch, SC-5 Tiger Tail to the beak, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the corn with SC-42 Butter Me Up, add highlight of SC-97 Cant-elope, the green area with SC-26 Green Thumb, highlight areas with SC-27 Sour Apple, 2 coats.
- Stamp the Sour Apple with ST-100 Game Board Stamp with SC-26 Green Thumb use a section of the Game Board Stamp. Use a sponge on a stick to apply the color to the stamp, press to the areas on the plate. Stamp the corn in the same manner with SC-14 Java Bean.
- Brush water over the corn, place the paper cut out over the corn, press with a paper towel to remove gaps in the paper. Repeat for the crow.
- Scrape away excess glaze around the paper.
- Brush two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto over the top of the tray, and three coats on the back with CB-106 Soft Fan.
- Brush two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-75 Orange a Peel in a sporadic pattern of color on top of the tray, going over the paper edges. Use CB-604 Soft Fan, brush on even coats.
- Remove the paper, outline the leaves in the corn, dot the crows' eye with SC-16 Cotton Tail, dot smaller with SC-15 Tuxedo over the Cotton Tail.
- Fire to cone 06.