- CD-1166 Hosta Leaf Plate
- EL-118 Blue Grotto
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Cut out the patterns, including the center of the sunflower. Trace around the patterns on the leaf.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner, load the brush with SC-97 Cant-elope, tip with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, stroke in a petal. Re-load, for another petal, reverse the loading of color for darker petals, two coats.
- Brush SC-42 Butter Me Up to the center, swirl in SC-52 Toad-ily Green and SC-97 Cant-elope to the center, two coats.
- Brush two coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the stem and leaves.
- Brush the crow with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, and the beak with SC-97 Cant-elope, two coats.
- Brush water over the flower and the crow, stick on the paper while wet, press with paper towel to remove gaps.
- Use a sponge on a stick to tap the middle section of the ST-100 Game Board Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo, press to the center while the paper is still on.
- Brush two coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to the top of the plate, brushing over the paper edges, with CB-604 Soft Fan, three coats to the back.
- When dry, brush two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb, and SC-27 Sour Apple on the lower section of the plate, and SC-97 Cant-elope around the flower changing to SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the rest of the leaf plate. Use CB-604 Soft Fan, brush evenly.
- Remove the paper.
- Outline the petals, around the center of the flower with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
- Dot the crows' eye with SC-16 Cotton Tail, dot again smaller with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Fire to cone 06.