- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-806 Maple Leaf Dish
- EL-133 Autumn
- SG-401 Black
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- Sponge on a Stick
- Casting Instructions
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Tap ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp with SC-15 Tuxedo using a sponge on a stick, press to the leaf.
- Use SG-401 to vein the leaf and brush on the edges with CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush two coats of EL-133 Autumn on the leaf with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06.