- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:18
- CD-1166 Hosta Leaf Plate
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SW-148 Lime Shower
- SW-160 Chartreuse Matte
- SW-161 Yellow Matte
- SW-164 Satin Patina
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
Designer: Josh Clark
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque wit a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Using SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner, draw in the middle line of the leaf.
- Using SW-161 Yellow Matte paint in the middle wave design with three coats of glaze. Next outline the wave design with SG-405 Green Designer Liner.
- Using SW- 160 Chartreuse Matte loosely mirror the middle design in the next level of color. Next outline the wave design with SG-405 Green Designer Liner.
- Using SW-164 Satin Patina paint three coats of the final wave pattern to the rim.
- Paint on a coat of SW-148 Lime Shower over the entire piece.
- Let dry, fire to cone 5-6.