- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:18
- CD-636 Large Leaf Dish
- CD-637 Medium Leaf Dish
- CD-638 Small Leaf Dish
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SW-148 Lime Shower
- SW-210 Emerald
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque with a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Start by using SG-401 Black Designer Liner to fill in the veins of the leaf. Nex, with a wet brush, pull some of the SG-401 Black Designer Liner into the other details on the surface of the leaf.
- Paint one coat of SW-210 Emerald over the leaf.
- Paint one coat of SW-148 Lime shower on top of SW-210 Emerald.
- Let dry, fire to cone 5-6.