- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-991 Small Tree Plate
- CD-990 Christmas Tree Plate
- FN-218 Green Sapphire
- SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- AC-223 Large Writer Tip Kit
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush three coats of FN-218 Green Sapphire to the top and back of the tree plates.
- Use a damp sponge to remove the Green Sapphire from the edges of the plates.
- Place SG-302 Snowfall into the plastic bottle from AC-223 Writer Tip Kit, it is helpful to use a palette knife or a popsicle stick.
- Cut the applicator tip to enlarge the opening, squeeze the Snowfall on the bisque edges of the tree, let the Snowfall drip onto the sides.
- Fire to cone 06.