- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:18
Products UsedMold & Slip
- CD522 - 16" Large Slim Pumpkin
- CD523 - 12½" Medium Slim Pumpkin
- CD524 - 9" Small Slim Pumpkin
- CD1042 - Oval Pumpkin
- SLS01 - Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW-164 Satin Patina
- SW-139 Creamsicle
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
Designer: Josh Clark
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque with a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Start by using SG-401 Black Designer Liner to draw lines in the creases. Using a wet brush, pull out some of the SG-401 Black Designer Liner lines to create a shadow effect.
- Paint one coat of SW-139 Creamsicle over the body of the pumpkin.
- Using SW-164 Satin Patina, paint 2 coats on the stem of the pumpkin
- Fire to cone 06.