- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 15:19
- CD-004 Faceted Tree - 14"
- FN-219 Lustre Green
- FN-004 Red
- SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-302 Wax Resist
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner. apply wax resist into the holes for the Christmas lights. This will make cleaning them much easier in the future.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-219 Lustre Green.
- Using a CB-10 #10/0 Mini liner and some water. clean any holes that are clogged with excess glaze.
- Using a sponge. wipe the FN-219 Lustre Green off the tips of some of the points.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the areas that you wiped off.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the base.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.