- CD-004 Faceted Tree
- SP-206 Speckled Sunkissed
- SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple
- SP-275 Speckled Orange A Peel
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Cast the tree using low fire slip.
- When leather hard, remove from the mold and add holes for lights if desired.
- When dry, clean and fire to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Line. Apply 3 coats of SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple to the underside of the branches.
- Using the Cb-106 # 6 Script Line, apply 3 coats of SP-275 Speckled Orange A Peel to the flat areas on the tree and alternating spaces on the base.
- Using both the Cb-106 # 6 Script Liner and the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SP-206 Speckled Sunkissed to the flat areas on the tree and the alternating spaces on the base.
- Using the SG=401 Black Designer Liner, outline the segments on the tree and base.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the tree and base.
- Clean out any color that may be in the openings prior to firing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
- Glue in the light and wire the base for a lighted tree