- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:43
- SW-104 Black Walnut
- SW-118 Sea Salt
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-78 Lime Light
- SLS-001 Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Timothy McPherson
- Cast the CD-002 Lantern Mold with SLS-001 Stoneware White Casting Slip to your desired thickness.
- When leather hard, remove from the mold and cut out the openings with a craft knife.
- When dry, clean and bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-104 Black Walnut to the bottom side wall, the top side wall and the inside collar area, keeping any color off the very bottom of the piece.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SW-118 Sea Salt to the center area and to the inside, except for the upper top area that has already been painted.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply to the top 1/3 area of the Sea Salt 1 coat of SC-78 Lime Light, followed by 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the center area and 1 coat of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the bottom 1/3.
- Place on a well kiln washed shelf and fire to shelf cone 6.