- Last Updated: Monday, 05 February 2018 15:33
- CD-4042 Lg. Fish Chimminarie
- FN-040 Pumpkin
- NTBR Clear One Brushing
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- S-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC-88 TuTu Tango
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-40 Pumpkin, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess, may need a brush to get at some of the spots.
3. Use CB-604 Soft Fan, brush thinned SC-11 Blue Yonder over the body of the fish one coat, shade each scale, around the eyes and fins with SC-12 Moody Blue, brush one coat of SC-13 Grapel into the middles of the scales and fins.
4. Brush the scallop trim around the scales with 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, use CB-106 Script Liner.
5. Brush the mouth and the top of the tail with three coats of SC-88 TuTu Tango. Brush the eyeball with two coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, small ring around pupil with SC-88 TuTu Tango, sc-15 Tuxedo pupil.
6. Outline the fins, scallops, and eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
7. Use ST-113 Circulate Stamp with SC-12 Moody Blue to stamp the back of the tail. Use a sponge on a stick to apply the Moody Blue to the stamp.
8. Brush with two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing use CB-604 Soft Fan.
9. Fire to one 05/06.