- CD-1443 Big Tail Squirrel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-80 Basketball
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
1.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin the glazes on a palette for this blending and shading project. Brush SC-97 Cant-elope to the highlight areas of the squirrel's body, such as the cheeks, top of head and ears, elbow, knee, and middle of back, also streak the color into the tail.
3. Brush SC-75 Orange A Peel next to the Cant-elope color, overlap the Cant-elope. Streak into the tail.
4. Brush SC-80 Basketball in a wide float in all the shadow areas, streak into the tail, overlap the other colors in the tail.
5. Float SC-81 Cinnamon Stix in over the SC-80 Basketball in the shadow area, inside of the ears, around the arms and legs, under the chin, eyes, and mouth, between the tail and the body, streak into the tail.
6. Repeat these colors for another thin coat of color.
7. Float SC-14 Java Bean in a smaller float in all of the deep shadow areas.
8. Use a sponge or a brush to scrub back color from the breast and muzzle, to antique.
9. Brush the nose with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the mouth and dot the muzzle.
10. Eyes are SC-14 Java Bean.