- CD-1128 Medium Vase Mold
- CD-1129 Large Vase Mold
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- FN-001 White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-001 White, pour to the insides of the vase, roll to coat, pour out the excess and drain.
3. Brush on 2-3 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the vases with CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Wet a section of cheesecloth that will fit around the vase loosley. 5. Open it up and take your fingers to drag the fibers into clumps or grids.
6. Squirt SC-75 Orange A Peel onto a plate, soak the cheesecloth into the glaze, open it up, you may need to remove some of the colors to get back to your grid pattern. Lay the vase horizontally, place the cheesecloth over the vase, press over the cheesecloth with a paper towel to transfer the pattern. Workaround the vase. It may bunch up at the end but that also looks interesting. Remove the cheesecloth. For the neck of the vase, saturate the cheesecloth again, bunch it together place it around the neck to transfer the color, repeat again for more color.
7. The smaller vase is done the same as step 6 only use SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.