- Last Updated: Monday, 30 April 2018 17:33
- CD-1145 Flat Tulip Vase Mold or MB-1145 Flat Tulip Vase (bisque)
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- FN-013 Light Yellow
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- 1 1/2" Craft Brush
1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-013 Light Yellow pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
3. Use CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-013 to the outside of the vase.
4. Use a 1 1/2" wide craft brush such as a "chip brush" to brush on wide strokes of SC-12 Moody Blue, lift up the brush at the end of the stroke so to see the separation of the bristles. Continue to fill in the vase in different directions of strokes, leave some of the Light Yellow base coat showing. Apply a second coat just on the fat area of the stoke leaving the ends showing the separation of the strokes.
5. Mark a 1/4" line at the top of the vase brush on 2-3 coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel.