- Last Updated: Monday, 30 April 2018 17:25
CD-4139 Large Toad Mold
- SC- 8 Just Froggy
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- CG-987 Tree Frog
- S-2709 Cappuccino Mint
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Shade in the deep crevices of the legs, and mouth and around the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo. Sponge the excess color into the body of the toad. Shade in the eye around the edges, wipe off the excess color. Brush two coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the iris, two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil, outline with Tuxedo, use CB-106 Script Liner, and CB-110 Liner.
3. Brush CG-987 Tree Frog to the Toads' body three coats, brush only two coats around the eyes, use CB-106 Script Liner around the eyes, and CB-604 Soft Fan for the rest of the Toad.
4. Brush two coats of S-2709 Cappuccino Mint to the breast overlap onto the crystal Tree Frog. Brush two coats of FN-037 Chartreuse over the Cappuccino Mint use CB-604 Soft Fan.
5. Brush two coats of S-2101 Clear over the eyes.
6. Fire to cone 06.