- Last Updated: Friday, 01 June 2018 18:43
- CD-1298 Large Envelope Vase
- CD-815 Short Envelope Vase
- FN-001 White
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- CG-981 Fruity Freckles
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Black Designer Liner
- SG-404 Blue Black Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Black Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Black Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Black Designer Liner
- SG-411 Purple Black Designer Liner
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- DSS-0112 Flowers
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- DSS-0149 Flowers 3 XL
- MT-013 Honeycomb Mat
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- SL-435 Curlicues Stencil
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
- Pattern (2 page): Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Cut out the pattern of the flowers, keep the negative and positive of the cutout.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of FN-001 White to the front of the vase. In the flower pattern area, wet the paper cutout of the flowers and press it onto the vase. At the neck and shoulder of the vases apply one coat of CG-981 Fruity Freckles, keeping the crystal load to a minimum.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of the following colors to the background. Keep the brush wet when applying the color.
- Thinned SC-70 Pink a Dot to the top left
- SC-55 Yella Bout It to the right side, brushing in SC-93 Honey Dew List to the right side towards the bottom
5. When dry, hold the SL-435 Culicues Stencil over the top sides of the vases. Use the foam roller to apply SC-26 Green Thumb over the stencil on the tall vase and SC-8 Just Froggy on the short vase. On the right side of the short vase, roll SC-81 Cinnamon Stix over the Curlicues Stencil.
6. Using a palette knife, thicken SC-81 Cinnamon Stix with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Rub the thickened mix over the various silkscreen images (shiny side down) to use as a muted background.
7. Use the foam roller to apply SC-26 Green Tumb over MT-013 Honeycomb Mat then press to the lower section of the tall vase. Use the same roller to apply SC-8 Just Froggy over the same mat and press to the shorter vase. No need to clean between colors.
8. Remove the paper flowers. Let dry.
9. Trace flower petals onto the vase, then cut out the centers. Hold the flower with the cutout center on the vase, then use a squeegee or a card to drag SG-501 Sculpting Medium into the open space to give the flower dimension. Remove the paper.
9. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-5 Tiger Tail and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the petals. Use the same brush to apply SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-8 Just Froggy to the stem and leaves. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to dab SC=8 Just Froggy onto the ST-100 Game Board Stamp then press onto the leaves.
10. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SG-403 Red, SG-404 Blue, and SG-411 Purple to the Sculpting Medium in the center of the large flower. Use the Liner to outline the flowers with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
11. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of CG-981 Fruity Freckles on the leaves and stem on the short vase. Apply two two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb and shade the lower section with SC-8 Just Froggy.
12. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner and SG-408 Orange Designer Liner to the center of the flower on the short vase. Let dry. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SG-405 Green Designer Liner to the ST-127 Crackle Stamp and apply as shown.
13. Use all of the Designer Liner colors to make lines coming from the center of the flower. Some should be longer and some cross over the other lines for interest. Outline with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
14. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze, avoiding the centers and the crystal leaves on the short vase.
15. Fire to cone 05/06.