- CD-524 Small Slim Pumpkin
- FN-301 Marshmallow White
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- Xiem Sgraffitto Detailing Tools
- Pattern: Download
- Casting Instructions
- White Electric Clip-On Cord with Bulb
2. Once it is firm enough to handle, use the sponge to smooth down any casting lines in the greenware.
3. Trace the pattern on the front of the pumpkin.
4. Cut the pattern out using an X-ACTO knife. Use a sponge to smooth the edges.
5. Use the Xiem tools to carve the leaves and stems.
6. Use the X-ACTO knife to carve a hole in the back of the pumpkin, towards the bottom. It should be big enough to fit the light.
7. Fire to cone 04.
8. Pour around a cup of FN-301 Marshmallow White into a bowl. Add enough water until it is easily poured. While rotating the pumpkin, pour the glaze into the bottom, making sure it evenly coats the inside. Use the Soft Fan to spread any glaze that has dripped out from the holes.
9. Using the Soft Fan, apply four even coats of FN-301 Marshmallow White to the exterior of the pumpkin.
10. Fire to cone 06.
11. When completely cooled, add the light.