- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 18:31
MB-792 Snowman Dish or CD-972 Snowman Dish Mold
- FN-001 White
- FN-006 Blue
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-50 Orange Ya Happy
- SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-31 The Blues to the top of the dish and let dry. Use a damp sponge to wipe the glaze back leaving it in the details/shadows.
- Apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the top of the dish.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue to the back of the dish, the mittens, and the fold of the hat. Apply 1 coat to the stripes on the scarf.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the cheeks and 2 coats of SC-50 Orange Ya Happy to the nose.
- Apply 2 coats of SP-227 Speckled Sour Apple to the top of the hat, buttons, and the entire scarf (the blue will show through!)
- Apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the boots and eyes and use it to line some of the details.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.