- Last Updated: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 18:26
MB-793 Merry Christmas Tree Dish or CD-793 Tree Dish Mold
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
SC-74 Hot Tamale
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-8 Just Froggy to the top of the dish. Let dry and using a damp sponge wipe away, leaving glaze in the details/shadows.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the top of the dish.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-11 Blue Yonder, and SC-74 Hot Tamale to different ornaments and apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the tops of them.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the trunk.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes and 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the star.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the back of the dish.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils and 1 coat to outline the details.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.