- Last Updated: Wednesday, 03 October 2018 16:20
CD-1462 Jolly Christmas Tree
- FN-218 Green Sapphire
- SG-302 Snowfall
- FN-002 Yellow
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Star Punch
- Clip Light Kit
1. In wet greenware, punch out stars with a star punch, cut a one-inch hole in the back of the tree for the clip in light fixture. Clean and fire when dry to cone 04.
2. Thin slightly FN-002 Yellow, pour to the inside, turn to coat, drain excess, wipe off the glaze that will leak to the front, but put tape over the one-inch hole to make it easier. An alternate way is to leave it bisque on the inside.
3. Brush three coats of FN-218 Green Sapphire to the tree as shown, use a combination of CB-604 Soft Fan and CB-106 Script Liner. Sponge off the color where the snow will be applied.
4. Brush on two heavy coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the underside of the branches with CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan, Use CB-110 Liner to get into the little curls in the tips of the branches.
5. Fire to cone 05/06.
6. If by chance, your edge between the snowfall and the Green Sapphire is uneven or a bluish color, and it is undesirable use a brush on white-out to fix.