CD-1332 Owl Cookie Jar
- FN-004 Red
- CG-984 Lady Bug
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
- SLED1 Low Fire White Casting Slip
- Trim Knife
- Mold Straps
2) When leather hard, trim and carefully remove from the mold.
3) Using a cutout knife, cut heart shapes to the wings and the center of the eyes. Allow to dry.
4) Clean the ware, and bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
5) Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the outside area of the eyes and feet.
6) Using the Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-51 Poo Bear to the beak.
7) Using the Pointed Round, side load in SC-51 Poo Bear and shade around the eyes and feet.
8) Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-004 Red to the chest and 3 coats to the inside and remaining body, excluding the wings.
9) Using the Soft Fan, apply 1 thinned coat of FN-004 Red to the chest, and while still wet, press the lace into the wet color and press firmly with a paper towel.
10) When the chest area looses its wet look, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the lace using the Soft Fan.
11) Just as the color starts to loose its wet look, remove the lace.
12) Using the Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the center portion of the eyes.
13) Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.