NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or NT-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze
SC-13 Moody Blue
SC-51 Poo Bear
SC-60 Silver Lining
SG-402 White Designer Liner
SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
SG-405 Green Designer Liner
SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
SG-411 Purple Designer Liner
RB-106 #6 Script Liner
RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
1. Pour CD 1360 Peacock mold 1/4" thick. Refer to casting instructions.
2. Once it is firm enough to handle, use the sponge to smooth down any casting lines in the greenware.
3. Fire to cone 04.
4. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply 1 coat around the eye areas of the peacock. While it is still wet, use the Script Liner with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue and SC-13 Moody Blue to shade the head, neck and front. Repeat when dry.
5. Using the Script Liner with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, apply 2 coats to the upper wings. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
6. Using the Script Liner with SC-60 Silver Lining, apply 2 coats to the beak, legs and head feathers. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
7. Using the Script Liner with SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, apply 2 coats to the top of the head feathers. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
8. Squeeze some SG-404 onto the plate. Thin slightly with water. Use the dagger brush to shade around the tail feathers.
9. Using the Detail Liner with SC-51 Poo Bear, apply 2 coats to the eyes of the feathers.
10. Using SG-404 Blue, apply 1 coat to the center of the eye of each feather. Use SG-401 Black to make a dot in each eye.
11. Using SG-404 Blue, trace over the lines on the inner parts of the feathers and the upper part of the wings.
12. Using SG-410 Bright Blue, trace over the lines on the outer parts of the feathers and the lower part of the wings.
13. Using SG-409 Bright Green, trace around the eye of the feathers.
14. Using SG-405 Green, trace around the eye of the feather again and extend down the stalk of the feathers.
15. Using SG-410 Bright Blue, make dots around the top of the eye in each feather. Use SG-411 Purple to make a dot above the top of those dots.
16. Using SG-411 Purple, trace the feathers on the back of the peacock. Make dots going towards the neck.
17. Using SG-402 White, trace the feathers on the upper wings. Add dots to the body and head feathers.
18. Using SG-410 Bright Blue, add dots to the body.
19. Using SG-405 Green and SG-409 Bright Green, apply dots to shade the base.
20. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the beak, eyes, head feathers and legs.
21. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of NT-BR Clear One Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
22. Fire to cone 06.