- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 17:23
CD-1422 8" House Vase
- EL-144 Dark Amethyst
- EL-128 Wheat
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
1. In wet greenware, cut out the window panes with an xacto knife, cut out a mouse hole in the back for a tea light candle.
2. Clean and fire to cone 04.
3. Thin slightly EL-144 Dark Amethyst pour to the inside to cover, clean off glaze that leaked through the window panes.
4. Brush the roof with two coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst and the lower section of the house with two coats of EL-128 Wheat, use CB-106 Soft Fan.
5. Brush the trim and the window panes with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, brush the door with two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder, shade with SC-32 Bluebeard. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner.
6. Outline the roof line and the door with SG-401 Black.
7. Fire to cone 06.