CD-1421 6" House Vase
- EL-144 Dark Amethyst
- EL-133 Autumn
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-106 Script Liner
- MT-003 Brick Mat
2" Foam Roller
1. Clean and fire to cone 04.
2. Thin slightly EL-144 Dark Amethyst pour to the inside, turn to coat pour out the excess, drain.
3. Brush two slightly thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder in the same direction on the lower section of the house, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Use the 2" foam roller to apply SC-12 Moody Blue to the MT-003 Brick Mat, press pattern to all sides of the house over the Blue Yonder.
5. With a damp sponge, remove the stamped brick pattern from the door and windows.
6. Brush the door with 2 coats of EL-133 Autumn and 2 coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst to the roof use CB-604 Soft Fan.
7. Outline the windows and roof line with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
8. Brush the window area with two coats of S-2101 Clear. Do not get it on the Element color as it will fade the color.
9. Fire to cone 06.