CD-0012 Nordic Gnome-Astrid
SC-11 Blue Yonder
SC-16 Cotton Tail
SC-20 Cashew Later
SC-27 Sour Apple
SC-26 Green Thumb
SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-110 Liner
1. Fire to 04, use a damp sponge to remove dust.
2. Brush the nose with two coats of SC-20 Cashew Later. Brush the hair with a coat of SC-97 Cant-elope, wipe back the Cant-elope, brush over the hair with one coat of SC-24 Dandelion.
3. Brush the hat with two slightly thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple use the CB-604 Soft Fan, make sure not to leave drips or streaks. When dry shade the edges, creases, and seam with SC-26 Green Thumb, use CB-106 Script Liner.
4. Brush the dress with two slightly thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder, shade the shadow areas, creases, and bottom with SC-32 Bluebeard.
5. Brush two coats of SC-23 Jack O' Lantern to the gloves, shade with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
6. Float SC-27 Sour Apple into the folds of the apron, use CB-106 Script Liner.
7. Brush 2-3 Coats of SC-32 Bluebeard to the shoes, highlight by adding SC-16 Cotton Tail to the brush on the tops of the shoes. Buttons brush 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail with CB-110 Liner.
8. Outline with SC-15 Tuxedo using CB-110 Liner, around the hair, the bodice and arms.
9. Brush two coats of S-2101 Clear with the CB-604 Soft Fan.
10. Fire cone 05/06.