CD-1424 Fancy Goldfish
SC-75 Orange A Peel
SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
CB-604 Soft Fan
CB-106 Script Liner
1. In wet greenware, use a circle template to cut out the circle patterns with a Xacto knife. Fire to 04.
2. Thin SC-97 Cant-elope with water pour to the inside to cover.
3. Brush on a slightly thinned coat of SC-97 Cant-elope, with back with a damp sponge to antique.
4. Brush sections of the fish with SC-6 Sunkissed, 2 coats and some with SC-75 Orange A Peel for a mottled look.
5. Use CB-106 Script Liner to detail the larger lines in the fins with SC-75 Orange a Peel, shade at the tops of the fins with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix.
6. Darken inside edge of the circle cutouts by brush SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the lower section of the circle and SC-75 Orange A Peel to the upper section, use CB-106 Script Liner.
7. Brush the eye with one coat of SC-97 Cant-elope, use the circle template to pencil in the round pupil, brush with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the eye with Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner.
8. Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.