- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 April 2019 13:44
CD-1421 Small House Vase
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- FN-037 Chartreuse
- SG-501 Sculpture Medium
- S-2101 Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
Square shape paper punch
card stock paper
1. Fire greenware to 04 cone.
2. Thin slightly FN-037 Chartreuse, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess glaze, drain.
3. Brush the roof with three coats of SC-97 Cant-elope, use CB-604 Soft Fan. Brush the body of the house with 3 coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven and the door with SC-23 Jack O' Lantern.
4. Remove excess glaze from the windows, outline the windows and door with SG-410 Bright Blue.
5. When the color on the roof is dry, punch out strips of square shapes with the paper punch, use card stock so it will be thicker.
6. Wet the strips of square shapes, place in rows on the roof, press in place to remove gaps in the paper. Use a rubber squeegee or plastic card to drag SG-501 Sculpture Medium over the open square shapes. Remove the paper almost immediately to prevent chipping.
7. Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear over the SG-410 Bright Blue areas.
8. Fire to cone 06.