- MB-1488 Fairy Door
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the door.
- Use SG-402 White Designer Liner to create the woodgrain design on the door.
- Use the Script Liner and Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuexedo to the hardware and door knob.
- Draw hearts at the bottom of the door frame and fill in with two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Use SG-403 Red Designer Liner to create the woodgrain on the door frame.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.