CD-1391 Medium Flat Bottle Mold or MB-Medium Flat Bottle (bisque)
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- S-2725 Safari
- CG-954 Wildfire
- SG-401 Black
- SG-403 Red
- SG-404 Blue
- SG-407 Yellow
- SG-408 Orange
- SG-409 Bright Green
- SG-410 Bright Blue
- S-2101 Clear
CB-106 Script Liner
CB-604 Soft Fan
- Pattern: Download
1.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Trace on the pattern with clay carbon paper.
3. Face and body are shaded using CB-106 Script Liner, use SC-6 Tiger Tail, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown as the base color, apply 2 coats in a blotchy manner, brush SC-2 Melon-Choly over the cheeks and nose. Deepen the shadow areas with SC-14 Java Bean and SC-34 Down To Earth.
4. Brighten the left side of the nose and face, blotchy SC-75 Orange a Peel onto the body. Highlight the nose and chin with SC-16 Cotton Tail. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
5. Thin SC-34 Down to Earth, brush with big strokes over the mane. Use the multiple colors of Designer Liner including SG-401 Black to make the lines in the mane, keep them close together.
6. Outline the parts of the lion with SC-15 Tuxedo, shade around the face and lowers body with Tuxedo.
7. Brush 1-2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the outer edge framing the flat section of the vase, draw a thick double line of SG-408 Orange on the inner edge of the flat section of the vase, spray with water while the Orange is still wet.
8. Brush the sides and back with two coats of S-27-25 Safari and two coats of CG-954 Wildfire brushed on with CB-604 Soft Fan.
9. Brush on two coats of S-2101 Clear Glaze to the flat section of the vase.
10. Brush the neck of the vase with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
11. Fire to cone 06.