- MB-1503 Saguaro Cactus Vase
- MB-1504 Barrel Cactus Planter
- MB-1505 Cactus Dish
- EL-106 Tidal Pool
- EL-123 Patina
- EL-132 Rust Red
- EL-134 Mirror Blue
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- PC-602 White Cascade
- CG-987 Tree Frog
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- S-2101 Clear Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- For the vase, thin S-2101 Clear, pour inside the vase, turn to coat and pour out the excess glaze. Drain.
- For the dish and vase, use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-123 Patina. Use the Soft Fan to plop PC-602 White Cascade over the vase, leaving spaces between plops. Start 3 1/2" from the bottom of the vase and go out only 1" from the top of the arms. The tray is fired flat so you don't have worry about movement during firing. The vertical position of the vase will cause the glaze to flow downward.
- Stir CG-987 Tree Frog. Use the Soft Fan to plop heavily on the vase starting 2 1/2" from the bottom of the vase. Overlapo but do not completely cover the White Cascade.
- Use the Soft Fan to plop PC-601 Clear Cascade 2 1/2" from the bottom of the vase.
- Use the Soft Fan to pat EL-134 Mirror Blue only 1"at the top of the vase and arms and on the edges of the tray.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-113 Spanish Moss on the bottom of the dish.
- or the barrel cactus, use the Soft Fanto apply three coats of EL-106 Tidal Pool to the inside of the planter.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-106 Tidal Pool to the outside of the cactus. Use the same brush to plop PC-602 White Cascade 1 1/2" from the bottom of the cactus, leaving space so the Tidal Pool shows. Randomly plop EL-132 Rust Red on the planter.
- Use the same brush to plop EL-134 Mirror Blue to the top edge of the planter.
- Use the Liner to line the deep ridges with SC-15 Tuxedo on all the pieces.
- Fire to cone 06.