- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SG-401 Black
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
- DSS-0156 Llama Drama
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- Palette Knife
- Permanent Marker
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Apply three coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the entire Notepad using the Soft Fan. Allow to dry between coats. Make sure plaque is completely dry.
3. On the DSS-0156 Llama Drama screen, locate the llama on the lower right side of the screen. Draw an outline around it in permanent marker. Cut it out with the excess screen around the edges.
4. Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more Silkscreen Medium or glaze.
5. Place the llama in the lower left corner of the Notepad. Make sure the shiny side is facing down. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed Silkscreen Medium, and gently rub in circles starting in the center and working outward.
6. Using SC-11 Blue Yonder and the Detail Liner, write "Llama do this..." at the top of the Notepad. Use a ruler and pencil to make even lines to the right of the llama. They should be around 1/4" apart. Use SC-11 Blue Yonder and the Detail Liner to go over your lines.
7. Using the holes at the top of the Notepad as a guide, draw downward pointing triangles with a pencil. Each triangle should span three holes for a total of ten triangles. Using SC-2 Melon-Choly and the Detail Liner, apply two coats to every other triangle. Use SC-27 Sour Apple and the Detail Liner for the rest of the triangles.
8. Using SG-401 Black, make a scalloped line between each hole in the top of the Notepad.
9. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the entire piece.