MB-1519 Oink Pig Container
- EL-143 Cactus Flower
- EL-145 Ginger Root
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use a pencil to sketch spots on the inside and outside of the pig. Trace around the spots with SG-401 Black Designer Liner
3. Use the Script Liner to fill in the spots with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three heavy coats of EL-145 Ginger Root onto the piece, following the shapes of the spots with the brush. This glaze will show the direction of brushstrokes. Apply less glaze around the spots so it will not flow over the Tuxedo.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of EL-143 Cactus FLower to the snout and inside the ears.
6. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.