- MB-1506 Stretch Cat Container
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-402 Black Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Draw a large flower with pedals
- Use SG-403 Red to outline the flower petals, outline inside of the red lines with SG-408 Orange, SG-410 Bright Blue, use CB-106 Script Liner to brush on one stroke of SG-407 Yellow over the open area of the petals.
- Outline and create new petals with SG-401 Black, dot the Black heavily in the center along with SG-408 Orange.
- Outline the leaves with SG-405 Green, fill in with brush strokes of SG-409 Bright Green, detail the leaves with SG-405 Green, SG-408 Orange, SG-407 Yellow, outline again with SG-401 Black.
- Use the same Designer Liner colors in lines inside of the ears, dot SG-410 Bright Blue in the eyebrow space, SG-403 Red for the mouth. Use SG-401 Black to brush in the nose, outline the whiskers. Use CB-110 Liner to brush in SG-409 Bright Green for the eyes, outline with CB-110 Liner using SG-401 Black.
- Shade the cat, around the leaves, face, eyes, ears, feet with SG-410 Bright Blue, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Two medium-size flowers are on the back of the cat along with two leaves.
- Thin FN-018 slightly, pour to the inside, turn to coat, carefully pour out the excess. Drain
- Brush on two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.