MB-1502 Teapot Fairy House
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- DSS-0144 Background Script
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette Knife
- Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the palette knife, apply SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue in a streaky manner onto random areas of the body of the teapot house. Repeat with SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-27 Sour Apple, and SC-73 Candy Apple Red until the entire body of the teapot is streaked with color.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the roof of the teapot, the brick around the base of the teapot, and the top of the spout.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the door of the teapot.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the steps underneath the door and the brick underneath the window in the back of the teapot.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the top knob.
- Using the CB-110 Mini Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the frame of the door, the frame around the back window, and the windows on the door and roof.
- Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with Silkscreen medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Screen the DSS-0144 Background Script onto the spout and handle of the teapot and the top of the window on the roof. You may have to cut down the silkscreen to a size that is easier to work with.
- Screen the small ladybug from DSS-0133 onto the body of the teapot.
- Using the synthetic sponge, sponge SC-15 Tuxedo to the swirls of the handle, sponge SC-27 Sour Apple to the window frame in the front window, and sponge SC-16 Cotton Tail to the wood on the door, steps, and brick around the bottom of the teapot.
- Dip the back of a paintbrush into SC-16 Cotton Tail and make dots on the roof.
- Using the CB-104 Fan Brush, apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze to the entire teapot.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06