- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:16
- MB-1463 Vintage Elf
- SS-127 Medium Portrait, SS-212 Light Umber, SS-138 Flat Black, SS-35 White, SS-57 Accent Green, SS-19 Country Sage, SS-376 Limeburst, SS-331 Medium Blue, SS-237 Dark Brown, SS-176 Christmas Red, SS-210 Orange, SS-211 Orange Rust, SS-3 Honey Toast, SS-111 Brightest Yellow
- DSS-0113 Bugs, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, AC-501 Gloss Sealer, AB-838 Base Coat Brush, AB-708 Round, CB-110 Liner, CB-310 Flat Shader, CB-202 Detail
- palette Knife
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Brush one coat of SS-127 Medium Portrait to the face with AB-838 Base Coat Brush. When dry, float thinned SS-212 Light Umber around all the detail of the face and around the outline of the face.
- When dry, dry brush with SS-127 Medium Portrait to even out the flesh, add a very small about of SS-176 Christmas Red and SS-211 orange Rust to the brush, use to blush the cheeks. Use a thinned mix of the Red and Orange Rust to brush the lips, use CB-202 Detail Liner.
- Brush the hair with one coat of SS-211 Orange Rust, brush a thinned coat of SS-237 Dark Brown over the hair , dry brush back over with the Orange Rust, adding SS-210 Orange to the brush.Use AB-708 Round.
- Brush one coat of SS-3 Honey Toast to the neck trim and hat trim, use CB-310 FLat Shader to brush SS-45 Buttermilk with SS-3 Honey Toast in the brush in a patchy fashion over the Honey Toast, leave the edges only Honey Toast.
- Lightly pencil in the checkered pattern on the hat trim, use the shader to brush in SS-111 Brightest yellow into a checkerboard pattern.
- Outline the checkered pattern with SS-237 Darkest Brown and SS-210 Orange.
- To make the nesk trim look like fringe, paint in lines with SS-210 Orange, SS-111 Brightest Yellow, SS-237 Darkest Brown, and SS-35 White, dot with the brush at the begininng and end of the lines, use CB-110 Liner.
- Brush the remainder of the hat with SS-19 Country Sage, and the shirt and pants, brush with the same brush in a patchy fasion SS-376 Limeburst over the Country Sage, always keeping some of the Country Sage in the brush, darken all the crevices with SS-57 Accent Green, use CB-310 Flat Shader.Blend where the colors meet.
- Brush the gloves with SS-237 Darkest Brown, wet brush over with SS-234 Medium Mocha, highlite with SS-211 Orange Rust.
- Shoes are SS-138 Black and highlited with SS-237 Darkest Brown, wet brush.
- Eyes are painted SS-35 White, Iris is SS-331 Medium Blue, pupil and outline is SS-138 Black. Freckles are SS-272 light Umber, thinned, brows are thinned SS-237 Darkest Brown.
- Thicken SS-138 Black with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter, hold the ladybug and the small butterfly (on hat) with the shiny side down, rub gently the thickened Black over the screen. Wash screens in warm water immediately after use.
- When the screen is dry, use CB-110 Liner to brush in SS-176 Christmas red on the lady bug's back be careful to go around the dots. Decorate the butterfly with SS-111 Brightest Yellow and SS-210 Orange.
- Use AC-501 Gloss Sealer to brush to the eyes, ladybug and butterfly.