- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 19:54
- MB-1330 Frog Planter
- FN-020 Medium Green
- CG-717 Pistachio
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-37 Ivory Tower
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Slightly thin FN-020 Medium Green with water. Pour inside the planter, roll to coat, pour out excess and drain.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the breast of the frog.
- Use the Script Liner to apply SC-36 Irish Luck into the detail lines of the frog - around the legs and under the eyes.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CG-717 Pistachio to the body of the frog, thinning with water to brush over the edges of the breast.
- Use a damp sponge to remove the crystal glaze from the eyes.
- Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the eyes and two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the irises. Apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Outline the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the Liner to float SC-36 Irish Luck under the mouth line. Outline the mouth with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Fire to cone 06.