- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 18:03
- MB-1331 Owl Planter
- CG-981 Fruity Freckles
- FN-040 Pumpkin
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-220 #2/0 Detail Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Place FN-20 Pumpkin Foundation into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze to 1 part water). It should be the consistency of coffee cream. Pour this mixture into the planter, roll around to completely coat the interior. Drain out the excess glaze, keep the planter inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply CG-981 Fruity Freckles on the body of the owl, omit the breast and wings, 2 coats, use CB-106 Script Liner in tight spaces..
- Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply two or three coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the breast. Add SC-16 Cotton Tail to the brush to lighten in the center area of the breast, darken the edges around the breast with SC-97 Cantelope.
- Use the same brushes to apply three coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern to the wings. Apply two or three coats of SC-9 Jaded to the large circles around the eyes. Add shading with two coats of SC-12 Moody Blue near the eyes for depth.
- Use the Detail brush to apply two coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the eye ball and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Float SC-97 Cant-elope around the eyes.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the beak and feet.
- Use a sponge-on-a-stick to tap SC-12 Moody Blue to the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, then press to the wings.
- Fire to cone 06.