- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:16
- MB-1502 Teapot Fairy House
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-77 Glo Worm
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the door, adding SC-77 Glo-worm to the center. Apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the bricks.
2. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the center section of the body of the teapot. Add SC-73 Candy Apple red to the brush to fade to red at the top, bottom and handle. Do the same for the spout.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the lid, fading into SC-97 Cant-elope on the edges.
4. Thin SC-97 Cant-elope and apply one coat to the windows on the lid. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the door trim and window. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo to float color around the edges of the door and to brush over the bricks. The color should be thin enough to flow into the detail to darken.
5. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the ST-127 Crackle Stamp, then press randomly on the teapot.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.